Switching to Pushpay
If you have been giving online using our old solution (Bluepay, via CCB), your online giving schedule has been stopped. If you wish to continue giving to LFMC online, you must switch to our new online giving solution, Pushpay.
Getting started with Pushpay is simple, and there are several different paths you can take:
- Using your smart phone, you can simply text the word "lfmchurch" to 77977, and you will receive a link back that will take you to the Pushpay sign-up page. Follow the simple directions there, and you're in.
- You can also obtain the Pushpay app (for IOS or Android) by searching for Pushpay in the appropriate app store.
- In our Sunday morning bulletin, you will find a QR code for the Pushpay sign-up page--you can simply scan it with your smart phone bar/QR code scanner app.
- If you are using your computer, or a Web browser on your smart phone, you may also simply visit this URL: https://pushpay.com/pay/lfmchurch/
Once you're at the Pushpay sign-up site, the instructions are very clear. But before you sign up, here are some details you might wish to know:
- You may use Pushpay to make a one-time gift or to set up a repeating gift.
- Pushpay accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- If you are setting up a repeating gift, you may also choose to allow Pushpay to withdraw the gift from your checking account at whatever interval you specify. You will need your account number and the bank's routing number to do this.
- Once you've set up your Pushpay account, you may log in any time to make changes or to cancel a repeating gift, or to print a giving report.
- Your Pushpay gifts are also recorded in your private financial records area in CCB, our church database system; this allows our treasurer to prepare your annual giving statement for tax purposes.
If you have other questions or need additional help, contact Doug Heacock at the church, or call the church office (785-842-2343) and ask for Doug.