How to give online
The fact that you are reading this page probably means that you already know how important giving is in the life of a Christ-follower. At LFMC, you can always give in Sunday worship services (yes, we pass the plate), and you can also drop off a check in the office during the week, or even mail in your gift, but many prefer the convenience of giving online. With our online giving system, it's easy to give a one-time gift, or to set up a recurring gift (such as a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly tithe). You may choose to use a credit or debit card, or have a gift withdrawn directly from your checking account at whatever interval you choose. The latter method (also known as ACH, or Automated Clearing House payment) does not incur additional fees such as those required for processing credit or debit card transactions, which means more of your gift actually goes to the church.
I can give from my phone?
There are several different ways you can get started giving online:
- Using your smart phone, you can simply text the word "lfmchurch" to 77977, and you will receive a link back that will take you to our online giving portal. Follow the simple directions there, and you're in.
- You can also download the LFMC app to your smartphone (IOS or Android devices), and tap the Pushpay icon in the app.
- From a computer, or a Web browser on your smart phone, you may also simply visit this URL: https://pushpay.com/pay/lfmchurch/
Once you're at the Pushpay sign-up site, the instructions are very clear. But before you sign up, here are some details you might wish to know:
- You may choose to set up a repeating gift or make a one-time gift.
- You may use your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit card.
- If you are setting up a repeating gift, you may also choose to have the gift withdrawn from your checking account at whatever interval you specify. You will need your account number and your bank's routing number to do this.
- Once you've set up your giving account, you may log in any time to make changes or to cancel a repeating gift, or to print a giving report.
- Your gifts are also recorded in your private financial records area in CCB, our church management system; this allows our treasurer to prepare your annual giving statement for tax purposes.
If you have other questions or need additional help, contact the church office (785-842-2343 or firstname.lastname@example.org).